Also, we have given her a first "bath", even though it was just a sponge bath. Tonight was easier than last night. She cries like I'm pulling her legs off, but I know we'll both get the hang of it soon enough
Welcome to Our Blog!!
We wanted to find a way to share this wonderful time in our lives with all our family and friends. What better way than the Internet? So, we hope that you will visit often and experience the many laughs and tears that are to come as we journey into parenthood.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Okay, NOW we're home!
Hey everyone! It's Ashley. We ended up staying an extra night at the hospital waiting for Siena's bili number to go down. She was finally down to a 12 this morning and was officially released. I never realized how tiring a hospital can be! It's sooo great to be home. We are all sleeping and resting better since being here. Siena is already packing on the pounds and eating us out of house and home, LOL. We are both doing great, though. Thanks so much for all the thoughts, prayers, and help we have received along the way. We are officially open for visitors. So, any time you want to stop by, just let us know. We are so excited to show off our little girl! She had her first church service this morning and all of our extended family was elated to see her. 

Also, we have given her a first "bath", even though it was just a sponge bath. Tonight was easier than last night. She cries like I'm pulling her legs off, but I know we'll both get the hang of it soon enough
.
Also, we have given her a first "bath", even though it was just a sponge bath. Tonight was easier than last night. She cries like I'm pulling her legs off, but I know we'll both get the hang of it soon enough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So precious! Glad to hear you are all home and doing well. She is beautiful!
ReplyDelete