Hello all, it's the baby daddy coming at you this time as Ashley is taking it easy on the couch. I'm glad we've had such a great following on here since I know there's a lot of you close friends and family that we don't get to see to often.
So, we added the finishing touch to the nursery this week. Our friends got us this wall cling that we've placed over the crib and I feel that it shows that we've been looking forward to this moment for many years.
Well, we're only days away and we look forward to seeing everyone and showing her off once we get settled.
Welcome to Our Blog!!
We wanted to find a way to share this wonderful time in our lives with all our family and friends. What better way than the Internet? So, we hope that you will visit often and experience the many laughs and tears that are to come as we journey into parenthood.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment