Welcome to Our Blog!!

We wanted to find a way to share this wonderful time in our lives with all our family and friends. What better way than the Internet? So, we hope that you will visit often and experience the many laughs and tears that are to come as we journey into parenthood.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Home, Sweet Home!

It's daddy again and we are home, finally! I guess it's not as good as having all of the nurses wait on Ashley all the time, but I guess that's what I'm for now. Let me give you a piece of advice when preparing to go to the hospital to have your baby. Don't take a lot with you. I had magazines, a portable DVD player and a few various items to keep me busy. But when you aren't helping with the baby, you don't feel like doing anything else. So, here I was trying to take everything to the car as we were preparing to leave and I'm carrying all this stuff I never touched while there. Of course, I'm carrying Ashley's hair dryer and straightener that she never used either. Plus we got a lot of stuff from the hospital too. I would highly recommend Baptist West to have your baby at, it's very nice. Anyways, we made it home just fine and we were nervous to introduce Siena to the dogs, but they've been so attentative to her. Whenever she moves or makes a sound, they're looking at us thinking she needs something. But they've been great and we hope it stays that way. Both mommy and baby are sleeping well since being home and getting their rest. Now, it's just about relaxing, or trying to at least, and getting ready for all the visitors to come see our new addition. Of course that means people will be bringing food too!

No comments:

Post a Comment