Welcome to Our Blog!!

We wanted to find a way to share this wonderful time in our lives with all our family and friends. What better way than the Internet? So, we hope that you will visit often and experience the many laughs and tears that are to come as we journey into parenthood.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Maternity Photo Shoot!!

We took some maternity pictures back on May 30th. Mary Ann did a great job and we are happy to show you a few of our favorite pictures from the day.




There are some more great shots that you can look at by going here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maryannbrannan/sets/72157619385684007/

In other news, I ended up going to the emergency room at the hospital yesterday. I woke up from a nap Sunday afternoon and had a numbness in my right leg. It was pretty painful to walk on. They were worried that it could be a blood clot, so I had to go to the ER for them to do an ultrasound on my leg. It turned out that everything was fine, though. I guess it's just the way she is positioned right now that is either hitting a nerve or reducing the circulation to that leg. I've started having some back and belly pains, as well. So, hopefully this is the start of labor. I go to the doctor Friday and will post what the results are from that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, scary! I'm so glad you are doing okay. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete