Welcome to Our Blog!!

We wanted to find a way to share this wonderful time in our lives with all our family and friends. What better way than the Internet? So, we hope that you will visit often and experience the many laughs and tears that are to come as we journey into parenthood.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby & Belly Update..


Wow, can you believe we've got only 7 weeks left? Everything is still going great. At my last appointment, I was measuring about a week and a half further along than I really am. The doctor really didn't say anything else about it. So, I'm not sure if she's just a big baby or if my due date is off. My mom seems to think she's just a big baby and is growing ahead of schedule. This will be great in her book, because that's just a greater chance of me having the "fat baby" that she wants! LOL We will have another ultrasound in 3 weeks to check on her weight and see how things are progressing, though.

We did do some belly shots today. I haven't taken any since week 23; so my belly has grown a lot in 10 weeks! Tommy did a great job! Here are a couple of my favorites:


1 comment:

  1. Yay for big babies!!! Great pictures! I'm glad you are doing well. Tell Tommy and they baby hello!

    ReplyDelete