Welcome to Our Blog!!

We wanted to find a way to share this wonderful time in our lives with all our family and friends. What better way than the Internet? So, we hope that you will visit often and experience the many laughs and tears that are to come as we journey into parenthood.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day..

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!! I hope everyone had a good one. I, on the other hand, did not expect to get so recognized as a mom today. I mean, it's so great to hear, but I just feel so unworthy for this title right now. I guess I keep thinking I have to have changed a few dirty diapers or kissed some boo-boo's to be called a mom. You know, put in the "time" with my child. There are just so many responsibilities that come with being that name. I can't wait to take on the challenges that come along with it in the next few months. I know that I will have definitely put in my "time" by next Mother's Day! Ha ha..

Here are a few pictures of some gifts I received. Tommy gave me the tulips and Willow Tree statue, while Marcia sent me the beautiful basket of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment