Welcome to Our Blog!!

We wanted to find a way to share this wonderful time in our lives with all our family and friends. What better way than the Internet? So, we hope that you will visit often and experience the many laughs and tears that are to come as we journey into parenthood.

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Many Hats of Siena...

Before we took Siena to Boo at the Zoo, I decided to go through her hats to see which would go best with her outfit. In the process, I learned a few things about Siena. First, she has a big head! Also, I saw how much she's grown just in the past 4 months. Remember this cute hat from the hospital?

Well, this is what it looks like now...

Yes, I thought that since it was big on her at the hospital, it might fit her now. Boy, was I wrong!! At this point, the hats just started looking more hilarious. I had to take pictures and give each of them a catagory that best describes what I thought she looked like in them. Here were a couple of my favorites:

I call this her "thug baby" look:


And this one, Siena Woo Who (Yeah, we like to read Dr. Seus to her alot):


After going through all this, we finally arrived at a winner:


She stayed warm and looked so adorable all bundled up! Well, I hope you got a good laugh out of this blog. There's never a dull moment with her around! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment