

On February 5th, we went to the doctor and had an ultrasound. We got to check on Siena and watch her for a full 30 minutes. She weighed 11 ounces and was about 6 1/2 inches long. The ultrasound tech said her feet were already an inch long! I think she's going to have my big feet. Ha ha.. The best news was when they measured and checked all of her vital organs. Everything was developing perfectly, and she looked great! As we were watching her, it amazed me how she already had the mannerisms of a baby. She loves to kick and reach with her hands. At one point, she was trying to play with her feet and suck her thumb. We got some great pictures. We were hoping to get some 4D shots of her since her facial features have developed since last time, but she was still so tiny, the tech couldn't get a good shot. So, maybe next time. We were just glad she received a clean bill of health.

Oh Yay!! I'm so glad you started a blog!! I had such a great time posting through our pregnancy and now posting stuff about Hudson. You guys are going to be great parents! It definetly changes everthing, it's better than I ever imagined! I can't wait to meet Siena!! Take Care!
ReplyDelete